This is an exciting opportunity to join the finance team of Sirus Aircon, an HVAC Company based in Cork City. We are looking to fill a full-time position in our accounts department. This candidate will work closely with the Financial Controller.
- Matching of goods received notes to purchase orders and purchase invoices.
- Processing of purchase invoices on the accounting system.
- Ensuring any price or quantity variances are correctly dealt with.
- Ensuring vendor approval process is adhered to and followed.
- Preparing creditor reconciliations monthly.
- Issuing of payments schedule to Financial Controller for approval monthly.
- Expense claim checking versus policy, processing payment for these claims.
- Dealing with suppliers’ queries as they arise.
- Liaising with Service Managers and issuing POs.
- Assisting in bringing the accounting process to the trial balance stage.
- Working closely with the Financial Controller.
- Generating Ad Hoc reports and P&L Schedules.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an accounts payable environment.
- Accounting qualification or related discipline is an advantage.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, Word & Sage.
- Excellent attention to detail and processes and good analytical capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Proactive attitude, flexible and team player.
- The ability to take ownership of aspects of the accounts function and take responsibility for meeting deadlines.
Training & Personal Growth
Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Remuneration & Conditions
- Salary will be dependent on experience.
- Access to pension and health care benefits after probation.
- Full-time (Monday to Friday).
Apply through email
Based in our Cork office, Unit 5 Centrepoint, Marina Commercial Park, Centre Park Road, Cork.