This is an exciting opportunity to join the finance team of Sirus Engineering Systems, a BMS Company based in Ballymount, Dublin 12.
- Matching purchase orders with purchase invoices.
- Raising Purchase Orders on Sage.
- Stock Control.
- Purchase order matching to invoice and follow-up.
- Preparing creditor reconciliations monthly.
- Issuing statements to customers.
- Expense claim checking versus policy, processing payment for these claims.
- Dealing with suppliers’ queries as they arise.
- Working closely with the Accounts Manager.
- Assisting in bringing the accounting process to the trial balance stage.
- Ad Hoc administrative duties as required.
- Experience in an accounting environment (accounting qualification an advantage but not essential).
- Excellent administration and organisation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, Word & Sage.
- Attention to detail and processes, strong analytical capabilities.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive attitude, flexible and team player.
- The ability to take ownership of aspects of the accounts function and take responsibility for meeting deadlines.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar administrative role.
Training & Personal Growth
Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Remuneration & Conditions
- Salary will be dependent on experience.
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
Apply through email
Based in our Dublin office, Unit 13, The Westway Centre, Ballymount Avenue, Dublin 12.