This is an exciting opportunity to join the finance team of Compute Systems Ltd T/A Sirus Engineering, a BMS Company based in Ballymount, Dublin 12. We are looking to fill a part-time temporary position to cover Maternity Leave. This job would suit somebody who is looking for part-time work as it will be approx. 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday, morning to afternoon. This candidate will work closely with the Accounts Department.
- Matching of purchase orders with purchase invoices.
- Raising Purchase Orders on Sage.
- Stock Control.
- Purchase order matching to invoice and follow up.
- Preparation of creditor reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Issuing statements to customers.
- Expense claim checking versus policy, processing payment for these claims.
- Dealing with suppliers’ queries as they arise.
- Working closely with the Accounts Manager.
- Assisting in bringing the accounting process to trial balance stage.
- Ad Hoc duties as they arise.
- Experience in accounting environment.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, Word & Sage.
- Attention to details and processes, strong analytical capabilities.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive attitude, flexible and team player.
- The ability to take ownership of aspects of the accounts function and take responsibility for meeting deadlines.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Rachel.Moynihan@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Based in of our Dublin office, Unit 13, The Westway Centre, Ballymount Avenue, Dublin 12.