This role involves software engineering, commissioning, testing and handover of Building Management Systems (BMS). You will work alongside a team of engineers delivering exciting projects and supporting clients. It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Engineering of mainly ABB Cylon, Sauter, Tridium and Siemens BMS & QBMS Systems.
- Commissioning, Testing and Troubleshooting of mainly Cylon, Sauter, Tridium and Siemens BMS & QBMS Systems.
- Assume the lead technical role on BMS projects.
- Liaise with clients and consultants.
Training & Personal Growth
- GAMP & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) Training will be provided.
- Initial on-the-job familiarisation with Sirus work practices and our project delivery methods (Software Engineering Systems).
- Siemens Product Training, as required.
- Sauter Product Training, as required.
- Sirus sponsors relevant training so all courses in a discipline related to the business/company are encouraged.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Salary negotiable, depending on experience – paid monthly. Reviewed after 12 months.
- A Laptop, Mobile Phone and Company Van will be provided.
- It is not expected that there will be a requirement for regular out-of-hours work. Overtime is therefore not paid, except under special circumstances (usually on-site commissioning if extended working hours are required or when working away from home).
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
- Pending successful completion of a 6-month probationary period:
- Access to a Contributory Pension scheme.
- Access to a Health Insurance scheme.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Fiona.Forde@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
The role will be a mixture of office and site-based. You will be based out of our Cork office in Centre Park Road and Customer Sites as required.