BMS Commissioning Engineer
As a BMS Commissioning Engineer at Sirus, you will be involved in software engineering, commissioning, testing and handover of BMS systems.
This role involves software engineering, commissioning, testing and handover of Building Management Systems (BMS). You will work alongside a team of engineers delivering exciting projects and supporting clients. It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Engineering of mainly ABB Cylon, Sauter, Tridium and Siemens BMS & QBMS Systems.
- Commissioning, Testing and Troubleshooting of mainly Cylon, Sauter, Tridium and Siemens BMS & QBMS Systems.
- Assume the lead technical role on BMS projects.
- Liaise with clients and consultants.
Training & Personal Growth
- GAMP & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) Training will be provided.
- Initial on-the-job familiarisation with Sirus work practices and our project delivery methods (Software Engineering Systems).
- Siemens Product Training, as required.
- Sauter Product Training, as required.
- Sirus sponsors relevant training so all courses in a discipline related to the business/company are encouraged.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Salary negotiable, depending on experience – paid monthly. Reviewed after 12 months.
- A Laptop, Mobile Phone and Company Van will be provided.
- It is not expected that there will be a requirement for regular out-of-hours work. Overtime is therefore not paid, except under special circumstances (usually on-site commissioning if extended working hours are required or when working away from home).
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
- Pending successful completion of a 6-month probationary period:
- Access to a Contributory Pension scheme.
- Access to a Health Insurance scheme.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Fiona.Forde@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
The role will be a mixture of office and site-based. You will be based out of our Cork office in Centre Park Road and Customer Sites as required.