The role will both be a mixture of office and site-based and you will lead a team of engineers delivering exciting projects and supporting clients. It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team. Mechanical / Electrical / HVAC knowledge, computer literate.
- Engineering of mainly Cylon, Sauter, Tridium, Trend and Siemens BMS & QBMS Systems.
- Commissioning, Testing and Troubleshooting of mainly Cylon, Sauter, Tridium and Siemens BMS & QBMS Systems.
- Assume the lead technical role on BMS projects.
- Liaise with clients and consultants.
Training & Personal Growth
- GAMP & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) Training will be provided.
- Initial on the job familiarisation with Sirus work practices and our project delivery methods (Software Engineering Systems).
- Siemens Product Training as required.
- Sauter Product Training as required.
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Padraic Cremins (Director).
Remuneration & Conditions
- Basic Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Laptop, Mobile Phone and Company Van.
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Based out of our Dublin office in Ballymount and Customer Sites as required.