You will lead a team of engineers delivering exciting projects and supporting clients. This role involves software engineering, commissioning, testing and handover of Building Management Systems (BMS) and so requires diligence, attention to detail, teamwork and good communication skills. You should also have mechanical/electrical/HVAC knowledge and computer literacy.
- Engineering of mainly Cylon, Sauter, Tridium, Trend and Siemens BMS & QBMS Systems.
- Commissioning, Testing and Troubleshooting of mainly Cylon, Sauter, Tridium and Siemens BMS & QBMS Systems.
- Assume the lead technical role on BMS projects.
- Liaise with clients and consultants.
Training & Personal Growth
- GAMP & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) Training will be provided.
- Initial on the job familiarisation with Sirus work practices and our project delivery methods (Software Engineering Systems).
- Siemens Product Training, as required.
- Sauter Product Training, as required.
- Sirus sponsors relevant training so all courses in a discipline related to the business/company are encouraged.
Padraic Cremins (Director).
Remuneration & Conditions
- Basic Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
- Laptop, Mobile Phone and Company Van will be provided.
- Healthcare and Pension.
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.