- Delivery of effective PPM with many varied customers.
- Respond to breakdown and callout requests.
- Maintain all procedures in accordance with Sirus SOP’s.
- Identify opportunities for project and energy saving initiatives and liaise with the Mechanical Service Manager for pricing recommended works.
- Knowledge of Cylon BMS essential, Trend BMS knowledge would be a bonus. Siemens BMS training will be provided also, but we need an individual who is keen on developing his skills and is open to learning new systems.
- Electrical qualification is desirable but having electrical & mechanical knowledge would be essential.
- Work will involve commissioning, repair and maintenance of Building Management Systems.
- Must meet deadlines on site and complete reports promptly.
- Must be pro-active and be able to work under own initiative.
- Be client focused and have ability to generate own work.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to communicate with customers and peers.
- To help grow the BMS Service side of the business, which has a lot of potential for growth, the successful candidate will be expected to take an active part in leading this growth.
- Must be familiar with and be able to adhere to site rules and Health & Safety policies.
- Good electrical, mechanical and controls knowledge.
- Experience on high & low voltage systems associated with BMS works.
- Team player with good time keeping and communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
Training & Personal Growth
- Siemens Product Training.
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Mechanical Service Manager, Cork.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Laptop, Mobile Phone and Company Van.
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefit scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Rachel.Moynihan@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Based out of our Cork office and Customer Sites as required.