- Delivery of effective PPM with many varied customers.
- Respond to breakdown and callout requests.
- Maintain all procedures in accordance with Sirus SOP’s.
- Identify opportunities for project and energy-saving initiatives and liaise with the Mechanical Service Manager for pricing recommended works.
- Previous Cylon BMS or Siemens BMS required but training can be provided also. We need an individual who is keen on developing their skills and is open to learning new systems.
- Electrical qualification is desirable but having electrical & mechanical knowledge would be essential.
- Work will involve commissioning, repair and maintenance of Building Management Systems.
- Must meet deadlines on-site and complete reports promptly.
- Must be pro-active and be able to work under own initiative.
- Be client-focused and have the ability to generate own work.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to communicate with customers and peers.
- To help grow the BMS Service side of the business, which has a lot of potential for growth, the successful candidate will be expected to take an active part in leading this growth.
- Must be familiar with and be able to adhere to site rules and Health & Safety policies.
- Good electrical, mechanical and controls knowledge.
- Experience on high & low voltage systems associated with BMS works.
- Team player with good timekeeping and communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
Training & Personal Growth
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Mechanical Service Manager, Cork.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Laptop, Mobile Phone and Company Van.
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Rachel.Moynihan@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Based out of our Cork office and Customer Sites as required.