The primary role is to write technical specification and test documents based on consultants’ designs for our software engineers, testers and commissioners.
It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team. Knowledge of automation, GDP and the GAMP model are essential. Knowledge of BMS and HVAC plant would be desirable but not essential.
Technical Document Writing:
Using an approved automation hardware design, combined with consultants P&IDs, the candidate would be required to write the following documents based on an established set of templates:
- Functional Specifications (FS)
- Design Specifications (DS)
- Graphic Design Specifications (GDS)
- Hardware Design Specifications (HDS)
- Server/PC Installation Verifications (IV)
- Software Design Specifications (SDS)
- Functional Specification design Specification (FSDS)
- Software Factory Acceptance Test (SFAT) Documents
- Site Acceptance Test (SAT) Documents
- Hot Loop Check Protocols (HLCP)
Padraic Cremins (Director)
Remuneration & Conditions
- Staff or Contract position is available
- Remuneration will be dependent on experience.