- Deliver effective PPM to varied customers.
- Respond to break down and call out requests.
- Maintain all procedures in accordance with Sirus.
- Meet deadlines on site and complete reports promptly.
- Be pro-active and be able to work on own initiative.
- Be client focused and have the ability to generate own work.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well with customers and peers.
- Be familiar and adhere to site rules and Health & Safety policies.
- Experienced Boiler/Maintenance Technician.
- Experience of fault finding on all makes of domestic gas boilers.
- Up to date registration with RGII with relevant Gas Certification.
- Plumbing/Electrical knowledge.
- Full drivers licence.
Training & Personal Growth
Sirus is committed to providing training and personal development for all our employees and may provide company sponsorship of courses that bring value to our employees and business.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Salary negotiable.
- Mobile phone.
- Company van.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Rachel.Moynihan@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Based out of our Ballymount office in Dublin, visiting customer sites as required.