- Deliver effective PPM to varied customers.
- Respond to break down and call out requests.
- Maintain all procedures in accordance with Sirus.
- Meet deadlines on site and complete reports promptly.
- Be pro-active and be able to work on own initiative.
- Be client focused and have the ability to generate own work.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to communicate with customers and peers.
- Must be familiar and be able to adhere to site rules and Health & Safety policies.
- Experienced Maintenance Technician.
- Experience of fault finding on all makes of domestic boilers.
- Up to date registration with RGII with relevant Gas Certification.
- Plumbing knowledge.
- In circumstances where the candidate does not have the pre-requisite skillsets listed above we will consider applicants who have an electrotechnical trade or background that may be suited to a career in maintaining and repairing boiler & heating systems.
- Full Drivers Licence as a vehicle is provided.
Training & Personal Growth
Sirus is committed to providing training and personal development for all our employees and may provide company sponsorship of courses that bring value to our employees and business.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Salary negotiable.
- Tablet, mobile phone, company van.
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefit scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Based out of our Cork Office in the Marina Commercial Park & customer sites as required.