Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivery of effective PPM with varied customers.
- Respond to breakdown and callout requests.
- Maintain all procedures in accordance with Sirus.
- Must meet deadlines on site and complete reports promptly.
- Must be pro-active and be able to work under own initiative.
- Be client-focused and have the ability to generate your own work.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to communicate with customers and peers.
- Must be familiar and be able to adhere to site rules and Health & Safety policies.
- Experienced Maintenance Technician.
- RGI qualified.
- Experience of fault finding on all makes of domestic boilers.
- Up to date registration with RGII with relevant Gas Certification.
- Plumbing Knowledge.
- In circumstances where the candidate does not have the pre-requisite skill sets listed above, we will consider applicants who have an electrotechnical trade or background that may be suited to a career in maintaining and repairing boiler & heating systems.
- Electrical experience would be beneficial.
- Full Drivers Licence as a vehicle is provided.
Training & Personal Growth
Sirus is committed to providing training and personal development for all our employees and may provide company sponsorship of courses that bring value to our employees and business.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Mobile phone.
- Company van.
- Company Pension & Healthcare benefits available after successful probation.
- Annual Bonus based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Based out of our Dublin Office in Ballymount & customer sites as required.