This role requires you to work as part of a team of multi-skilled HVAC, Chiller, Air-Con & Building Services technicians, carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of both commercial & industrial buildings and based on a large campus in Dublin City Centre. Various reactive and remedial works are required to maintain the plant operation and compliance with industry standards.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance of commercial heating and cooling equipment.
- Communicate with management regarding the status of work orders.
- Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e.g. Air conditioning systems, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance.
- Installation of air-conditioning equipment, heating and ventilation systems.
- Maintain testers, tools, and access equipment in good working order.
- Participate in meetings, workshops and training as required.
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning QQI Level 6.
- F-gas 2079 completed.
- Background in service and installation of AC equipment.
- Minimum 2 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Valid/clean drivers’ licence preferable.
- Knowledge and experience in the maintenance and repair of Split AC, VRV systems, Fan Coil Units and Air Handling Units.
Training & Personal Growth
Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Mechanical Service Manager & Operations Manager – Sirus Aircon Dublin
Remuneration & Conditions
- Competitive Salary.
- Tablet and Mobile Phone.
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Site-based role in Dublin City Centre.