HVAC General Operative
You will work as part of a team of multi-skilled HVAC and Building Services technicians carrying out remedial works and maintenance checks to M&E plant on a range of both commercial & industrial buildings in Cork City.
This role requires you to work as part of a team of multi-skilled HVAC and Building Services technicians, carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of both commercial & industrial buildings in Cork City. Various reactive and remedial works are required to maintain the plant operation and compliance with industry standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance checks and inspections.
- Communicate with management regarding the status of work orders and ensure maintenance records assigned are complete and closed out on the system.
- Assist senior technicians and trades in carrying out routines and repairs.
- Lifting and manual handling of spare parts, consumables and equipment as required.
- Be comfortable working at heights (full training provided).
- Be flexible regarding working hours and available for overtime when needed.
- Excellent safety practices.
- Participate in team meetings, workshops, and training as required.
- Background in maintenance, service, and installation of HVAC plant an advantage or general construction/trades.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience.
- A valid/clean driver’s licence is preferable.
- Current Safe Pass.
Training & Personal Growth
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Mechanical Service Manager
Remuneration & Conditions
- Competitive Salary.
- Tablet and Mobile Phone.
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on qualifying criteria.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Fiona.Forde@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Site-based in Cork City.