HVAC General Operative
You will work as part of a multi-skilled service team carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of commercial and industrial buildings.
This role requires you to work as part of a team of multi-skilled HVAC, Chiller, Air-Con & Building Services technicians, carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of both commercial & industrial buildings. Various reactive and remedial works are required to maintain the plant operation and compliance with industry standards.
- To carry out the planned preventative maintenance of heating, ventilation & air-conditioning systems.
- Filter replacement, cleaning & general maintenance checks on air handling units.
- Assist Senior HVAC Engineers in reactive repair duties.
- Assist in minor HVAC installation projects (Air Conditioning and Heating System Installations).
- Work as part of a team.
- Ensure that clients premises are maintained to a high standard.
- Valid/clean drivers’ licence.
- HVAC plant minor repairs and servicing.
- Knowledge and previous experience of facility systems desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge in the maintenance and repair of Split AC, VRV systems, Fan Coil Units, Air Handling Units, Air Handling Systems, Boilers and Pumping Systems desirable but not essential.
Mechanical Service Manager – Sirus Aircon, Dublin
Remuneration & Conditions
- Permanent role.
- Competitive salary – including overtime.
- Mobile phone.
- Company van.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Fiona.Forde@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Based out of our Dublin Office in Ballymount, visiting customer sites as required.