This Junior BMS Engineer role will be primarily site based, with opportunities to progress to office based design and engineering activities should the successful candidate display an aptitude and desire to do so. The BMS engineer will work as part of a team of engineers delivering exciting projects to national and multinational clients. It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills, strong HVAC, electrical and instrumentation knowledge, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Engineering of BMS Systems
- Commissioning of BMS Systems
Experience (Desired but not essential)
- Computer literate
- HVAC knowledge
- Instrumentation knowledge
- BMS (Building Management Systems) knowledge
- Refrigeration knowledge
- Building services knowledge
- Electrically competent/qualified
- Degree in an engineering discipline
The position is best suited to graduate engineers, someone with refrigeration, electrical or instrumentation qualifications, or someone with facilities, HVAC or BMS knowledge.
Training & Personal Growth
- GAMP & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) Training will be provided.
- Initial on the job familiarisation with BMS, Engineering and Commissioning.
- Siemens, Sauter, Cylon and Tridium Product Training as required.
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged)
Padraic Cremins (Director).
Remuneration & Conditions
- Basic Salary negotiable depending on experience paid monthly directly to your bank account.
- This will be reviewed after 6 months and again after 12 months.
- Pending successful completion of a 6-month probationary period:
- Access to a Contributory Pension scheme
- Access to Health Insurance scheme
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Company Van with Fuel Card.
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Based out of our Dublin Office in Ballymount and Customer Sites as required.