The position requires a commitment to:
- Leadership – we need an individual that will lead the team and be positive in their demeanour.
- Managing the team of engineers & technicians that perform Mechanical (HVAC, Boilers, A/C & Chillers) and BMS service & maintenance. You will need to provide both technical and scheduling support to those engineers.
- Coordinating, planning and scheduling planned, reactive and project-related jobs as they arise. You will have support from the Service Administration team in this task but are expected to always ensure customers are satisfied and staff are productive.
- Staff motivation and customer service excellence and effective communication.
- Commercial management – from initial sales enquiry to final invoice – we want you to control costs and profitability.
- Work closely with the HR department in areas such as workforce strategy, performance management, conflict resolution, training and development, and continuously encourage positive staff morale and satisfaction levels.
- We want you to be successful – if the business grows and performs, we want you to be rewarded. A base salary along with a performance-related bonus based on the following KPIs:
- Divisional Profitability;
- Business Growth – we want you to help drive this business unit;
- Staff Satisfaction;
- Customer Satisfaction.
A Company Vehicle, Health Insurance and Pension contributions are part of the remuneration package.
We are looking for someone who will be committed to the role of providing top-quality service to our customers and leading our team of professional engineers and administrators to achieve our stated goals. Ideally (but not always essential as training will be provided), we would look for the following attributes:
- Excellent organisational skills – planning, scheduling and coordinating.
- An effective communicator with staff, customers and the wider operations team.
- Share the vision and the mission of Sirus with employees.
- Recognise and celebrate accomplishments with employees.
- Mechanical/Electrical Background – either HVAC and/or Air Conditioning Trade Qualification or Engineering Degree.
- Willingness to learn and improve themselves along with the field service engineers.
- Appetite to grow the business and lead the company to achieve the organisation’s goals.
- Sirus provide solutions & services to improve human comfort, well-being and conditions in the built environment.
- We are committed to our people, both staff and customers in the pursuit of improved building performance.
- We believe our services and products will always be capable of adapting to evolving environmental demands.
- We always want to improve our capabilities, continuous learning is promoted and valued.
- Fairness and flexibility are core values; our people and their welfare, health and safety are our most important considerations.
- We believe we can make a lasting contribution to the planet through sustainable and efficient building energy solutions.
Apply through email
Based in our Cork office.