You will plan, budget and monitor a project from the initial phase right through to completion.
As a Project Manager with Sirus, you will be site based for one of our pharmaceutical customers in Dublin. You will need to identify with our goals and objectives and fully integrate yourself into our team. You will plan, budget and monitor each project from the initial phase right through to completion.
- Evaluate, Negotiate and Execute Contracts.
- Be familiar with GAMP and GMP standards.
- Assist and Support the Project Estimation Team.
- Establish and Maintain all Project Schedules under your remit.
- Report Weekly on Earned Value Status of all Projects.
- Change Management – Tracking Scope Change/Maintain VO Logs.
- Provide Contract Related Support to Site Management.
- Monitor, Evaluate and Report Weekly Progress of all Projects.
- Communicate Contract Related Information to all Stakeholders.
- Maintain Cost Control Sheets for All Projects.
- Profit/Loss Reporting – Current v Forecast Monthly Reporting.
- Manage Weekly Client Reports.
- Maintain Client Relationships.
- Resource Management and Reporting to Management.
- Subcontractor and Procurement Management and Reporting.
- Business Development.
- Develop and Support the Project Teams.
Training & Personal Growth
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company pertinent courses of a related discipline are encouraged).
- Monthly Project Progress Review Meeting with Project Managers & Directors.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Company van with a fuel card.
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Fiona.Forde@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Site-based with a Pharmaceutical Customer in Dublin.