Key Competencies & Responsibilities
- Ideally a PM professional qualification such as PMP or Chartered.
- Be familiar with GAMP, GMP and GDP Standards.
- Be familiar with life sciences automation systems and the supporting documentation and practices.
- Leadership – an individual who will lead the field team and be positive in their demeanour.
- Managing the team of engineers & technicians that perform QBMS & nQBMS projects. You will need to provide both technical and scheduling support to those engineers.
- Coordinating, planning, and scheduling of all projects effectively. You will have support from the Project Management Office for these tasks.
- Weekly reporting to the clients on progress and all forecasted works.
- Clear and effective communication with all stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Commercial management of contracts from tender stage to completion and handover, ensuring projects of the highest quality are delivered on time, according to specification and on budget (Manage all project financials, progress claims, valuations and submission with PMO support).
- Work closely with the HR department in areas such as workforce strategy, performance management, conflict resolution, training, and development and always encourage positive staff morale and satisfaction levels.
- Liaison and collaboration with multiple external design team members, consulting engineers and clients.
We are looking for someone who will be committed to the role of providing top-quality service to our customers and leading our team of professional engineers and administrators to achieve our stated goals.
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Mechanical/Electrical Background with an emphasis on Building Automation and Management systems – either trade, HVAC, Utilities and/or BMS qualification or Engineering Degree.
- Project management experience of 2+ years within a regulated industry.
- Excellent organisational skills – planning, scheduling, and coordinating.
- Previous estimating experience.
- An effective communicator with staff, customers and the wider operations team and flexibility to deliver on our clients’ expectations.
- Experience in leading a team in a highly regulated industry.
- Share the vision and the mission of Sirus with employees.
- Able to solve problems analytically and act decisively.
- Able to recognise and celebrate accomplishments with employees.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, staff and sub-contractors.
- Ability to mentor and coach junior engineers.
- Appetite to grow the business and lead the company to achieve the organisation’s goals and growth aspirations.
Training & Personal Growth
- Initial on-the-job familiarisation with Sirus’s work practices and our project delivery methods (Software Engineering Systems).
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company pertinent courses of a related discipline are encouraged).
- Operations Director.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Competitive salary dependent on experience – paid monthly directly to your bank account.
- Annual review.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Company van with a fuel card.
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Fiona.Forde@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Predominantly based on one of our Customer Sites as required and our offices in Dublin (Ballymount & Citywest).