The primary role involves BMS Project Document Control & QA Administration. It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Adherence to SES QMS, Project Quality Plans and Project Configuration Management Plan.
- Preparation of record drawings and other submittals for handover to project consultant or client.
- Assistance in reporting activities for the Project Manager including schedule tracking & overall project progress.
- Management of hardcopy paper documents to include scanning & filing.
- Providing assistance to both the QA Manager & Project Manager as required.
- Production of O & M manuals and technical documentation.
Pauline Sourdille (QHSE Manager)
Remuneration & Conditions
- The contract will be for 12 months (possibly to extend depending on the project finish date).
- The maximum salary would be 35k.
- The start date will be October/November 2018.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Rachel.Moynihan@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
The main location will be in Dublin.