Founded in 1958, Roccheggiani is today a market leader in the manufacturing of HVAC air products and air handling systems, exporting to more than 30 countries around the world.
Roccheggiani design and produce everything in-house within their three highly automated production units (a total of about 32,000 m2). These include advanced lines for profiling, extrusion, moulding, punching, robot-controlled panelling and press-forming, laser cutting and welding.
Roccheggiani has always invested in research and technology and the technical support and level of customisation offered, from design to start-up and service, is unrivalled.
Among the first in the world to have a climate chamber made according to the criteria of the EN15116 standard, the company has a state-of-the-art laboratory for testing the performance of the air handling units, which allows an accurate monitoring of all the performance characteristics of standard and bespoke units.
Along with their standard offering, Roccheggiani also specialises in manufacturing customised solutions, such as:
- Air handling units suitable for use within hospitals, pharmaceutical plants and applications where the highest hygiene has to be ensured.
- Dedicated systems for Commercial Offices and Hotels using high-efficiency heat recovery units and in-house designed chilled beams.
- Air handling units for Marine applications.
- Air handling units for Oil & Gas extraction plants, both off- and on-shore.
- Air handling units for Nuclear Power Plants (designed and manufactured to guarantee 40 years of lifespan).
- Air handling units that are highly resistant against corrosion, designed to facilitate internal washing and sterilization in the Food industry.
100% full fresh air units for IAQ requirements and primary air systems, with 5 stages high efficiency energy recovery and options to have integrated heat pump, LPHW or solar pre-heat coil, and full packaged controls.
Roccheggiani chilled beams are equipped with a unique patented directional air jet to control the air flow direction without reducing performance, optimising energy efficiency and temperature control.
Roccheggiani manufactures a unique perforated circular modular ductwork, combining ducting function and high inductive air diffusion in one high-efficiency aesthetical solution.
Unit 13, The Westway Centre
Dublin, D12 FW63
+353 1 460 2600
+353 1 450 7968
Unit 2018, Orchard Avenue
Citywest Business Campus
Dublin, D24 FR88
+353 1 450 7968
Unit 5, Centrepoint
Marina Commercial Park
Cork, T12 H7DV
+353 21 431 5552
+353 21 431 5556
Unit 4, Eastgate Way
Eastgate, Little Island
+353 21 435 1090