Roccheggiani design and produce everything in-house within their three highly automated production units (a total of about 32,000 m2). These include advanced lines for profiling, extrusion, moulding, punching, robot-controlled panelling and press-forming, laser cutting and welding.
Roccheggiani has always invested in research and technology and the technical support and level of customisation offered, from design to start-up and service, is unrivalled.
Among the first in the world to have a climate chamber made according to the criteria of the EN15116 standard, the company has a state-of-the-art laboratory for testing the performance of the air handling units, which allows an accurate monitoring of all the performance characteristics of standard and bespoke units.
- Air handling units suitable for use within hospitals, pharmaceutical plants and applications where the highest hygiene has to be ensured.
- Dedicated systems for Commercial Offices and Hotels using high-efficiency heat recovery units and in-house designed chilled beams.
- Air handling units for Marine applications.
- Air handling units for Oil & Gas extraction plants, both off- and on-shore.
- Air handling units for Nuclear Power Plants (designed and manufactured to guarantee 40 years of lifespan).
- Air handling units that are highly resistant against corrosion, designed to facilitate internal washing and sterilization in the Food industry.
Air Handling Units equipped with a thermal hygroscopic wheel with efficiencies up to 85% and perform a further stage of heat recovery by the means of a fully integrated refrigerant/heat pump system.