The role will be primarily site based, with opportunities to progress to office-based design and engineering activities should the successful candidate display an aptitude and desire to do so. The BMS project engineer will work as part of a team of engineers in a lead capacity delivering exciting projects to national and multinational clients. It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills, strong HVAC, electrical and instrumentation knowledge, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Cylon BMS
- Knowledge of Siemens BMS (desirable but not essential)
- Engineer BMS & QBMS Systems
- Commission of BMS & QBMS Systems
- Assume the lead technical role on BMS projects
- Liaise with clients and consultants
- Project cost control
Training & Personal Growth
- GAMP & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) Training will be provided
- Siemens Product Training
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged)
Padraic Cremins (Director)
Remuneration & Conditions
- Basic Salary of €50-60K per annum paid monthly directly to your bank account – This will be reviewed after 6 months and again after 12 months.
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Company Van.
- Overtime is not paid, except under special circumstances (if extended working hours are required for onsite commissioning or when working away from home).
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Rachel.Moynihan@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Based out of our Dublin Office in Ballymount and Customer Sites as required.