This Senior BMS Project Engineer role will be a mixture of office and site-based and you will lead a team of engineers delivering exciting projects and supporting clients. It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Engineering of mainly Cylon, SAUTER and Siemens BMS & Qualified BMS (QBMS) Systems.
- Commissioning, Testing and Troubleshooting of mainly Cylon, SAUTER and Siemens BMS & QBMS Systems.
- Assume the lead technical role on BMS projects.
- Liaise with clients and consultants.
- Project cost control.
- The longer-term plan would be that the successful candidate could lead a commercial projects team if the appetite and aptitude are present.
Training & Personal Growth
- Training in GAMP (Good Automated Manufacturing Practice) & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) will be provided.
- Initial on-the-job familiarisation with Sirus work practices and our project delivery methods (Software Engineering Systems).
- Siemens Product Training as required.
- SAUTER Product Training as required.
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Senior BMS Project Engineer Reports To
Padraic Cremins (Director)
Remuneration & Conditions
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Company Van.
- It is not expected that there will be a requirement for regular out of hours work. Overtime is therefore not paid, except under special circumstances (usually on-site commissioning if extended working hours are required or when working away from home).
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.