Senior BMS Project Engineer
Senior BMS project engineer for software engineering, commissioning, testing and handover of BMS systems.
This Senior BMS Project Engineer role will be primarily site-based, with opportunities to progress to office-based design and engineering activities should the successful candidate display an aptitude and desire to do so. The BMS project engineer will work as part of a team of engineers in a lead capacity delivering exciting projects to national and multi-national clients. It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills, strong HVAC, electrical and instrumentation knowledge, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Assume the lead technical role on BMS projects.
- Engineer BMS Systems.
- Commission of BMS Systems.
- Demonstrate and Handover BMS Systems.
- Liaise with clients and consultants.
- Project cost control.
- Excellent working knowledge of BMS electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Excellent HVAC knowledge
- Knowledge of ABB Cylon BMS.
- Knowledge of Tridium BMS.
- Knowledge of Siemens BMS (desirable but not essential).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
Training & Personal Growth
- Training in GAMP (Good Automated Manufacturing Practice) & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) will be provided.
- SAUTER BMS Product Training will be provided, as necessary.
- Siemens BMS Product Training will be provided.
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Senior BMS Project Engineer Reports To
Padraic Cremins (Operations Director)
Remuneration & Conditions
- Generous package depending on experience, including benefits.
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Company Van.
- Overtime is not paid, except under special circumstances (if extended working hours are required for onsite commissioning or when working away from home).
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Fiona.Forde@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Based out of our Dublin Office in Ballymount and Customer Sites as required.