Sirus requires a disciplined Project Manager to lead and manage BMS and Mechanical Projects in Life Science and Commercial Buildings nationwide. You will work with experienced Project Engineers and Administrators who will support your role in ensuring risks and costs are managed effectively.
Reporting and communication capabilities are key attributes we are looking for in the individual who must have experience working in the construction industry. Quality and attention to detail are also important values we hold and we will support the successful candidate to grow the role and improve Project Management at Sirus into the future.
- Evaluate, Negotiate and Execute Contracts.
- Assist and Support Project Estimation Team.
- Establish and Maintain all Project Schedules under your remit.
- Report Weekly on Earned Value Status of all Projects.
- Change Management – Tracking Scope Change/Maintain VO Logs.
- Provide Contract Related Support to Site Management.
- Monitor, Evaluate and Report Weekly Progress of all Projects.
- Communicate Contract Related Information to all Stakeholders.
- Maintain Cost Control Sheets for All Projects.
- Profit/Loss Reporting – Current v Forecast Monthly Reporting.
- Manage Weekly Client Reports.
- Maintain Client Relationships.
- Resource Management and Reporting to Management.
- Subcontractor and Procurement Management and Reporting.
- Business Development.
- Develop and Support the Project Teams.
Training & Personal Growth
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
- Ken Wills (Sirus – Contracts Manager).
- Monthly Project Progress Review Meeting with Project Managers & Directors.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Company van with fuel card.
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
Apply through email
Based out of our Cork or Dublin Office and Customer Sites as required.