The successful candidate will have relevant experience in developing and managing complex project schedules and should have a minimum of 5-8 years of experience in project scheduling from design through construction and commissioning. A third-level degree is preferable in a scientific or engineering field. Construction site experience required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish project objectives in line with the client and ensure goals and timelines are achieved.
- Execute projects via an established Quality Management System.
- Responsible for the development and management of project schedules and project controls tools.
- Identify project milestones, monitor & report on same.
- Lead / Host Interactive Planning Workshops.
- Critical Path Development & Analysis.
- Liaise with the project management team with regular schedule performance status reports.
- Provide valued input to Constructability Reviews.
- Establish project schedule resource requirements.
- Develop and communicate tools for the target completion of project goals.
- Provide performance updates/reports views for identification of variances and corrective action.
- Lead the team in developing detailed schedules for baseline agreements with clients.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Expert in Primavera P6 software and Excel.
- Experience in scheduling the full lifecycle of a project.
- Sound knowledge of design and construction sequence and logic.
- Pharmaceutical experience is required.
- Experience in using and understanding earned value, ideally EVM Qualified/Certified.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Degree in construction, engineering or trade background.
Training & Personal Growth
Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Remuneration & Conditions
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
- Company van.
- Mobile phone & laptop.
- WFH flexibility.
Apply through email
This Senior Scheduler will be expected to visit our Cork & Dublin offices and client sites occasionally but with the flexibility to work from home.