- Creating and updating jobs on our CRM system.
- Answering the ServiceDesk Support phone.
- Generating and issuing POs.
- Support and Liaising with Service Engineers and Service Managers.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Generating status reports for customers and updating customer platforms.
- Reviewing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) reports to flag follow on requirements.
- Preparing jobs to be sent to accounts for invoicing.
- Preparing customer quotes following engineer recommendations.
- Reporting to the service desk manager daily.
- General admin duties.
- Attention to detail and processes, and strong analytical capabilities are a must for this role.
- Maintaining clear and excellent customer service skills at all times.
- Strong problem solving, and good decision making.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- The successful candidate must have fluent English with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a very good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Sage50 is a plus.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
Renumeration & Conditions
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Exciting opportunity within the Service team – this is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of activities in a busy rewarding environment.
- After successfully completing 6-month probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
- Annual bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Fiona.Forde@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Based in our Dublin office – Ballymount Industrial Estate, Dublin 12 but with the option of hybrid working.