- Identifying and actioning completed jobs to be priced.
- Pricing jobs in line with customers and engineer rates, supplier POs, invoices and internal quotes.
- Reconciling maintenance reports and visits against active contracts.
- Preparing jobs to be sent to accounts for invoicing.
- Using CRM and scheduling software for reports and contract details.
- Generating and issuing POs.
- Supporting and liaising with Service Engineers and Service Managers.
- General ServiceDesk responsibilities include mailbox and phones, operation department and customer queries, etc.
- Reporting to the service desk manager daily.
- Analytical with exceptional numerical skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and processes.
- Maintaining clear and excellent customer service skills at all times.
- Strong problem-solving, and good decision-making skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- The successful candidate must have fluent English with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Sage50 is a plus.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
Renumeration & Conditions
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Exciting opportunity within the Service team – this is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of activities in a busy rewarding environment.
- After successfully completing 6-month probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
- Annual bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Fiona.Forde@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Based in our Dublin office – Ballymount Industrial Estate, Dublin 12 but with the option of hybrid working.