- Responsibility for all day-to-day, coordination and execution of operations under their remit and reporting directly to the Service Managers.
- Administration of all processes such as PO, invoices, review of incoming orders, service reports etc. and production of customer quotes.
- Compliance with all contractual requirements, ensuring operations teams are fully briefed with all relevant commercial requirements of contracts.
- Provide support to the operations team as required.
- Manage and coordinate small work and project invoicing between site and finance teams.
- Manage the development of process improvement opportunities, associated initiatives and solutions.
- Work closely with the senior management and the wider team to affect process optimisation across Sirus Aircon including resource allocation, overtime, material and consumables consumption and asset utilisation.
- Provide quality reporting, analysis and audits for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvements.
- Drive prioritisation of workload, ensuring resource allocation is aligned with business objectives.
- Ensure that processes are captured and maintained in agreed formats accessible to the business.
- Work with designated Process Owners, Compliance Managers and other relevant stakeholders to ensure that processes comply with statutory obligations (e.g. legislative, environmental and audit requirements).
Technical Knowledge & Key Attributes
- Proven customer service & people management skills in an engineering or technical environment.
- Ability to prioritise multiple customer requests effectively.
- Ability to work independently completing tasks & responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Good understanding of M&E building services with the ability to work with specialised suppliers.
- Self-motivated, confident, adaptable & able to work as part of a team.
- Fluency in English and computer literacy.
- Strong analytical focus and financial acumen.
- Capable of identifying opportunities and taking appropriate initiatives to capitalise on them.
- Prioritise tasks, work with schedules and manage resources while remaining focused on team goals.
- Set high standards by encouraging others to assume responsibility and accountability for tasks.
- Excellent communication skills (including verbal and written).
- Communication – excellent presentation skills, understanding of analytic/statistical concepts with the ability to explain them to others.
- Client Management – Understanding client needs and setting and managing appropriate client expectations within the system, project, or contract constraints all while providing exceptional and enhanced customer service.
Training & Personal Growth
Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
- General Manager, Sirus Aircon.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Annual Bonus.
- Company benefits include pension and healthcare.
- Exciting opportunity within the Service team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of activities in a busy rewarding environment.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Fiona.Forde@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Based in our Cork Office in the Marina Commercial Park