Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership in co-ordinating and specifying project opportunities and in delivering commitments on secured projects and works.
- Ensure that opportunities and works are priced, planned and delivered to increase turnover and profitability to the group.
- Preparation and submission of customer quotations ranging from €1M + to under €10K dependent on needs and in a timely fashion.
- To support and work with the Group Service Managers and Service Desk to ensure the smooth transition of works post completion.
- To oversee projects to completion, on time and on budget and to the satisfaction of all parties.
- To identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with every project.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and processes are effectively implemented across both Company and subcontractors’ activities.
- To build strong relationships with our supply chain partners to ensure cost effective and innovative solutions are available alongside technical and training support for our teams which meet our quality expectations can be delivered to our clients whilst managing the risk.
- Working with other Sirus managers and teams to ensure the collaborative development of the projects either HVAC, BMS or mixed trade.
- Working closely with our PMO team and standardised processes and to develop project financial plans.
- Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings.
Essential Qualifications/Skillset & Experience
- Engineering, Project Management, Building Services, or equivalent qualification.
- Proven track record of Services, Maintenance or Project Management in the built environment.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong client-facing skills.
- Good understanding of automation, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing installations.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office: Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Ability to demonstrate logical processes, with good analytical skills and judgment, along with initiative and drive.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload. Accuracy and attention to detail are key.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Can work well in a pressurised environment.
- Group Service Manager.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Annual Bonus.
- Company benefits including pension and healthcare.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Fiona.Forde@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Based in our Dublin office.