Job Summary & Key Requirements
- Efficiently maintain Sirus’ warehouse, including delivery, receipt, verification and shipment to projects/sites of equipment and materials, monthly stock takes and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Maintaining Sirus’ assets (maintain asset register) through Sirus’ electronic system (EQMS) to give full visibility to where the assets/equipment are located.
- Responsible for the control of all Sirus’ PPE (maintain appropriate stock levels, manage the release of PPE & uniforms to employees on request and record all released PPE) through Sirus’ electronic system (EQMS).
- The role will require excellent attention to detail, good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team in the implementation of a Warehouse Management System.
- Harness and ladder inspection (training will be provided).
- Forklift experience is desirable, but not essential.
- 2 + years experience in a similar role is required.
- Receipt and shipment of deliveries.
- Receipt and verification of equipment when required.
- PPE management.
- Stock takes.
- Asset management.
- Ad-hoc facilities/maintenance activities (ensuring office/warehouse environment is maintained to an acceptable and safe standard).
Training & Personal Growth
- Safe Pass and Manual Handling Training.
- Relevant training on the Company electronic system (EQMS).
- Forklift training, if needed.
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training will be encouraged.
- QHSE & Compliance Manager.
- Liaise with Finance Dept.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Based out of our Ballymount office.
- Salary will be dependent on experience. Paid monthly directly to your bank account.
- It is not expected that there will be a requirement for regular out-of-hours work. Overtime is therefore not paid, unless under exceptional circumstances when extended working hours may be required.
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
- Access to pension and health care after probation.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Fiona.Forde@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Based in our Dublin office in Ballymount.