This role requires you to work as part of a team of multi-skilled HVAC, Air-Con & Building Services technicians, carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of both commercial & industrial buildings. Various reactive and remedial works are required to maintain the plant operation and compliance with industry standards.
- Responsible for the maintenance, repairs, upgrades and installations of boilers, LPHW heating systems, pumps, water heaters and hot water storage calorifiers.
- Carry out preventative maintenance on plant room equipment.
- Assist HVAC engineers with maintenance duties when required.
- Plumbing QQI Level 6.
- Experience in both commercial and domestic plumbing installations.
- Experience in pipe fitting, welding/brazing and installation of domestic and commercial building applications.
- Experience within the HVAC industry an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Valid/clean drivers’ licence.
- Participate in an on-call rota.
Training & Personal Growth
- Willing to learn new skills from HVAC and BMS Control disciplines.
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Mechanical Service Manager (Andrew Chennells) – Sirus Aircon Cork.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Tablet, Mobile Phone and Company Vehicle.
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Based out of our Cork Office in the Marina Commercial Park, visiting customer sites as required.