This role requires you to work as part of a team of multi-skilled HVAC, Air-Con & Building Services technicians, carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of both commercial & industrial buildings. Various reactive and remedial works are required to maintain the plant operation and compliance with industry standards.
- Responsible for the maintenance, repairs, upgrades and installations of boilers, LPHW heating systems, pumps, water heaters and hot water storage calorifiers.
- Carry out preventative maintenance on plant room equipment.
- Assist HVAC engineers with maintenance duties when required.
- Plumbing FETAC Level 6.
- Experience in both commercial and domestic plumbing installations.
- Experience in pipe fitting, welding/brazing and installation of domestic and commercial building applications.
- Experience within the HVAC industry an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Valid/clean drivers’ licence.
- Participate in an on-call rota.
Training & Personal Growth
- Willing to learn new skills from HVAC and BMS Control disciplines.
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Mechanical Service Manager (Mark Corrigan) & Operations Manager (Lorna Wafer) – Sirus Aircon Dublin.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Tablet, Mobile Phone and Company Vehicle.
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Based out of our Ballymount office in Dublin, visiting customer sites as required.