- Review and assess all tender documentation including drawings and specifications.
- Measure from plans to produce detailed BOQ to project estimated project labour hours, costs, and material costs.
- Ensure fully compliant tender returns by the requested date.
- Monitor the full bid lifecycle.
- Provide project forecasting by communicating to the Sales Manager on a weekly basis.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both client and subcontractors to support operations and maintain positive relations on behalf of the Company.
Skillset & Requirements
- Background in Building Services.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge & experience in estimating an advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Packages.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role.
Training & Personal Growth
Experience in BMS Systems and project pricing is beneficial but training will be given.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Competitive Salary, commensurate with experience.
- Laptop & mobile phone.
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme including health insurance and pension contribution.
- Annual bonus at Christmas based on employee performance and effort throughout the year.
- WFH flexibility.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Fiona.Forde@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Based out of our Ballymount office in Dublin but with the flexibility to work from home.