This role requires a fundamental technical knowledge of the Mechanical / Electrical or Automation industries. The successful applicant will be required to work alongside the Technical Sales, Estimating and Marketing personnel. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are crucial.
- Review and assess all tender documentation including drawings and specifications.
- Measure from plans to produce detailed BOQ to project estimated project labour hours, costs, and material costs.
- Ensure fully compliant tender returns by the requested date.
- Monitor the full bid lifecycle.
- Provide project forecasting by communicating to the Sales Manager on a weekly basis.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both client and subcontractors to support operations and maintain positive relations on behalf of the Company.
Skillset & Requirements
- Background in Building Services.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge & experience in estimating an advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Packages.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role.
Training & Personal Growth
Experience in BMS Systems and project pricing is beneficial but training will be given.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Competitive Salary, commensurate with experience.
- Laptop & mobile phone.
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme including health insurance and pension contribution.
- Annual bonus at Christmas based on employee performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Based out of our Ballymount office in Dublin.