- Perform routine and preventive maintenance of commercial rooftop heating and cooling equipment.
- Diagnose the cause of problems and/or failures in heating/air-conditioning/ventilation systems of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacements.
- Inform management regarding procedures and/or status of work orders.
- Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e.g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance.
- Installation of heating and air-conditioning equipment and ventilation systems.
- Maintain service vehicle, tools and equipment in good working order.
- Participate in meetings, workshops and training as required.
- As part of the role, you may be required to participate in an out-of-hours on-call rota from time-to-time.
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning QQI Level 6.
- Minimum 2 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Valid/clean drivers’ licence.
- HVAC plant minor repairs and servicing.
- Knowledge and previous experience of facility systems.
- Knowledge and experience in the maintenance and repair of Split AC, VRV systems, Fan Coil Units, Air Handling Units, Air Handling Systems, Boilers and Pumping Systems.
Training & Personal Growth
Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Jason Anglim (Operations Manager – Cork)
Remuneration & Conditions
- Competitive Salary – including overtime.
- Mobile phone.
- Company van.
Apply through email
Based out of our Cork Office in the Marina Commercial Park, visiting customer sites as required.