This role requires you to work as part of a team of multi-skilled HVAC, Chiller, Air-Con & Building Services technicians, carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of both commercial & industrial buildings. Various reactive and remedial works are required to maintain the plant operation and compliance with industry standards.
- Carry out diagnostic and fault finding to establish the cause of faults and identify any remedial works required to equipment.
- Communication of service issues and resolutions to Sirus Helpdesk and Management.
- Contact customers to coordinate service calls at their location.
- Establish, maintain and cultivate a positive relationship with customers.
- Carry out PPM works on client sites to the highest standards.
- Carry out reactive works on client sites to the highest standards.
- Maintain vehicle logs, maintenance schedules, reports, etc.
- Completion of PPM and reactive reports in detail.
- Advise management of potential sales leads.
- Participate in an on-call rota.
- Perform other functions as required by management.
Training & Personal Growth
- On-the-job familiarisation with HVAC and BMS Engineering, Commissioning and Testing.
- Opportunity to work in important projects, with prestigious clients, from conception to completion.
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Remuneration & Conditions
- Tablet, Mobile Phone and Company Vehicle.
- Upon successful completion of the 6-month probation, you will avail of the company benefits scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Based out of our Dublin Office in Ballymount and customer sites as required.