Junior Project Control Specialist
You will work with the PMO Manager and Contracts Manager assisting in everyday tasks, such as reporting activities including schedule tracking & overall project progress.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Junior Project Control Specialist to join our team on the south side of Dublin.
The role is to efficiently help the PMO Manager and Contracts Manager in everyday tasks, such as assistance in reporting activities including schedule tracking & overall project progress.
It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team. It is a role that offers excellent opportunities to expand on project administration.
- Assistance in reporting activities including schedule tracking & overall project progress.
- Creating reports on project status.
- Drafting and formatting relevant documents.
- Entering data accurately onto systems.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a project administration role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office.
- Excellent time-management, prioritisation, and organisation skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong record-keeping skills.
Training & Personal Growth
- Sirus are committed to providing training and personal development for all our employees and may provide company sponsorship of courses that bring value to our employees and business. All business and company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged.
- GAMP & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) training will be provided.
- Projects control documentation training will be provided.
- Manual Handling, Health & Safety Training.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Permanent full-time role.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Annual bonus paid at Christmas time based on performance and effort throughout the year.
- After successful probation you can avail of the company benefits scheme including health insurance and pension contribution.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Rachel.Moynihan@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Based in of our Dublin office in Ballymount & Customer Sites as required.