QBMS and nQBMS Install & Commission
Amgen bought the Pfizer site in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin in 2011. Sirus had installed the BMS on the site when it was Pfizer.
Sirus provided the following services:
- 300 Qualified BMS (QBMS) Distributed Hardwired I/O points
- 1000 Non-Qualified BMS (nQBMS) Distributed Hardwired I/O points
- QBMS & nQBMS systems operate in tandem on a single site process network
- AHU’s linked to Cold Rooms were also Qualified where required
- Deployed high availability Hot/ Standby server solution
- 9 Management Stations
Earned Value Method was used for contract structure. Early contractor involvement (ECI) was used to engage Sirus and to allow Sirus to work with Jacobs at the design stage of the project to mitigate risk and reduce the project execution timescale.