Sirus Group where initially tasked with identifying the correct hardware platform to meet both domestic and international requirements for Dunnes Stores property portfolio. Having reviewed both sample stores & hardware solutions it became evident that the challenge would include on-going site support, product support and connectivity for offsite support.
Our project goals:
- Improve store environmental conditions and energy efficiency.
- Develop a standardised BMS solution across all stores.
- Prepare system for a cloud-based solution.
This project involved:
- BMS Portfolio review of Software & hardware
- Standardisation of control philosophy
- Project Management and Health & Safety
- Zero downtime upgrade works
- System Commissioning
- Dedicated system operator training
- Intranet / Internet WEB prepared
- Site safety file O&M Documentation
- Energy Metering & Analysis