Sberbank of Russia: Data Centre BMS Engineering & Commissioning
Sberbank is one of the largest financial institutions in Russia. Their data centre, the largest datacenter in Europe, is constructed within an existing campus facility in Yuzhny Port in Moscow. The Data Centre consists of three floors of white space, a floor with electrical installations and a floor of support facilities.
The Data Centre reliability:
- meets and exceeds Tier I and Tier II requirements;
- is designed with multiple independent paths for IT Equipment;
- achieves expected availability of 99.982%.
- mixing section
- heat exchanger
- adiabatic cooling
- two DX coils supplied by DX units with Turbocor compressors
- 8 fans (4 on the primary and 4 on the secondary)
The solutions supporting the data centre are based on the most effective energy-saving technologies available. These are in line with global best practices. Very strict requirements are met regarding reliability and sustainability. Sirus successfully delivered this data centre BMS project in a client defined timeframe.