Technical Sales Coordinator (Junior Role)
You will work alongside the Technical Sales, Estimating and Marketing personnel assisting in the cost evaluation of aspects of engineering systems.
This role requires a fundamental technical knowledge of the Mechanical / Electrical or Automation industries. The successful applicant will be required to work alongside the Technical Sales, Estimating and Marketing personnel. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are crucial.
- Interpreting Engineering Drawings, Specifications & Scope of Work
- Assisting the Commercial Department in cost evaluation of aspects of Engineering Systems
- Developing knowledge of Building Management Systems, Mechanical & Electrical Systems
- Reporting to Senior Staff & Directors
- Developing Value Engineering Solutions
Training & Personal Growth
- Excellent on the job training provided
- Product Training
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged)
Remuneration & Conditions
- Excellent salary & conditions of contracts available to the right candidate.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Rachel.Moynihan@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Based out of our Ballymount office in Dublin.