A Tridium Niagara system can easily scale from 500 data points in a small controller to 200,000 data points in a single server, with the possibility to create server clusters to achieve greater scale. Niagara Framework® is the open developer API allowing new features or drivers to third party equipment to be developed by a network of independent companies.
Tridium Niagara solutions allow you to:
- Preserve existing investments and integrate them with new technologies.
- Access and control all of your diverse systems through any standard web browser.
- Combine information from different systems to support better overall facility management.
- Specify interoperable systems and applications from multiple vendors—eliminating vendor lock.
- Generate a return on investment, reduce energy costs, increase tenant satisfaction, improve security and gain greater control of your buildings.
Features of Tridium Niagara 4
Let’s talk about your project!