The various models in the
The chillers are characterised by their soft start-up, in other words, low start-up currents, as well as their extremely low-noise and low-vibration operation. Moreover, they feature an impressively high power density. This adds up to maximum energy efficiency combined with a small footprint.
Sirus’ refrigeration specialists are on hand from the start to look after every chiller and regularly check their operation to ensure that refrigeration requirements are being optimally met. Our service engineers are “Danfoss Turbocor” trained.
The benefits of ENGIE QUANTUM chillers include:
- Maximum energy efficiency
- Oil-free Danfoss Turbocor Compressor
- No friction losses thanks to contact-free magnetic bearings
- Significantly lower maintenance costs
- More efficient heat transfer – not impaired by oil
- Starts smoothly, then runs quietly and with low vibration
- Reduced CO₂ emissions
- High level of safety
- Absolute operational reliability.
Danfoss Turbocor Compressor
Industry leading performance is achieved by using oil free, magnetic bearings that provide world class efficiency and zero performance degradation over the life of the compressor. Permanent magnet motors and variable speed drives provide unmatched full and part load efficiency.