The role will be primarily site-based, with opportunities to progress to office-based design and engineering activities should the successful candidate display an aptitude and desire to do so. The BMS project engineer will work as part of a team of engineers in a lead capacity delivering exciting projects to national and multinational clients. It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills, strong HVAC, electrical and instrumentation knowledge, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Assume the lead technical role on BMS projects.
- Engineer BMS Systems.
- Commission of BMS Systems.
- Demonstrate and Handover BMS Systems.
- Liaise with clients and consultants.
- Project cost control.
- Excellent working knowledge of BMS electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Excellent HVAC knowledge.
- Knowledge of ABB Cylon BMS.
- Knowledge of Tridium BMS.
- Knowledge of Siemens BMS (desirable but not essential).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
Training & Personal Growth
- GAMP & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) Training will be provided.
- Sauter BMS Product Training will be provided, as necessary.
- Siemens BMS Product Training will be provided.
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Project Manager & Operations Director.
Remuneration & Conditions
- Laptop, Mobile Phone and Company Van.
- Overtime is not paid, except under special circumstances (if extended working hours are required for onsite commissioning or when working away from home).
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to Fiona.Forde@sirus.ie with your introduction and CV attached.
Based out of our Cork office and Customer Sites as required servicing the Munster area.