The role will be primarily site based. The BMS project engineer will work as part of a team of engineers delivering exciting projects to national and multinational clients. It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills, strong HVAC, electrical and instrumentation knowledge, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Siemens BMS (desirable but not essential), Cylon, Trend or Tridium BMS.
- Engineer BMS & QBMS Systems.
- Commission of BMS & QBMS Systems.
- Liaise with clients and consultants.
- Familiarity with GAMP model (desirable but not essential).
- Familiarity with controlled environments and
- Project cost control.
Training & Personal Growth
- GAMP & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) Training will be provided.
- Siemens Product Training.
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Padraic Cremins (Director).
Remuneration & Conditions
- Basic Salary of €45-60K per annum (depending on experience) paid monthly directly to your bank account – This will be reviewed after 6 months and again after 12 months.
- Laptop, Mobile Phone and Company Van.
- Overtime is not paid, except under special circumstances (if extended working hours are required for onsite commissioning or when working away from home).
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Apply through email
Based out of our Cork office and Customer Sites as required servicing the Munster area.