Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
PPM of Heating, Ventilation, A/C Systems, Chillers, Heat Pumps, Boilers and AHUs.
We will guide you through HVAC upgrade and replacement projects always keeping efficiency and ROI to the fore.
We will optimise your HVAC systems to maximise system performance and reduce overall energy consumption and costs.
Sirus provide 24/7/365 emergency callout services for Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Systems.
Buildings benefit greatly from HVAC planned preventative maintenance (PPM) programmes and well-maintained systems are less likely to fail.
Sirus provide maintenance both for HVAC systems we have installed and for systems previously installed by others.
Sirus can draw up suitable PPM plans to:
- Cut costs and downtime.
- Extend the lifespan of equipment.
- Ensure optimal energy efficiency.
- Maintain a healthy, comfortable and productive work environment for client staff and visitors.
HVAC Plant Maintenance
Sirus services include:
- Boiler maintenance
- Chiller maintenance
- Heat pump maintenance
- Heat recovery system maintenance
- Legacy R22 System Replacements (R22 is an ozone-depleting F-Gas refrigerant)
- Split Air Conditioning Systems maintenance
- Multi-Split System Air Conditioning Systems maintenance
- VRV Air Conditioning systems maintenance
- VRF systems maintenance
- Hybrid Air Conditioning Systems maintenance
Our energy-efficient HVAC upgrades include:
- In-house design capabilities including CAD, Revit & BIM.
- Surveys and as-built drawings.
- In-house Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS) and Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP).
- Method statements and risk assessments.
- Operation and maintenance manuals (O&M) manuals on completion.
- BCAR Certificates.
Digital Maintenance Solutions
FDD engines enable us to perform data-driven maintenance routines that prolong HVAC equipment lifespan, reduce disruptions to occupants and improve asset operation. This allows us to be less reactive in terms of maintenance than traditional methods and more prescriptive on how we resolve problems, meaning faster fix and less disruption. For example, when an AHU shows decreasing performance on its KPIs or an increased running cost, fault detection might point us to a stuck valve or damper and we can then send an appropriate engineer with details of the issue to the site in a very targeted fashion.
Our Engineers & Technicians
Our HVAC Team are:
- Dependable, flexible and responsive.
- Conscientious, prompt and thorough.
- Members of Register of Gas Installers, Ireland (RGII).
- F-Gas Registered (FGR).
Sirus engineers continuously seek opportunities to reduce the carbon footprint of HVAC plant, for example, recycling waste heat from a cooling process via heat recovery systems.
BIM and Revit Capabilities
Sirus have an in-house HVAC design department with Revit and BIM capabilities. We can enable and support the implementation of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and building maintenance through BIM.
We’re happy to play a part in the digitisation of construction and embrace 3D BIM technology as a more efficient and cost-effective way of producing high-quality design and construction documentation, offering significant benefits over traditional 2D CAD systems.
We can implement sensors into equipment that feed energy data back to BIM to enable more strategic, data-driven decisions to reduce costs and carbon footprint.
Sirus HVAC Maintenance Case Studies
Let’s talk about your project!